Invitation DECT Forum Member Meeting
These last few months have been an exceptionally busy period, as we adjust to Work From Home, and the transition required for business continuity in these challenging times. As we will be unable to meet in person for some time yet, we considered a mid-year online review would provide a good opportunity to update our member community.
Our session will be opened by an insightful update from Park Associates, where Brad Russell, Research Director specializing in Business Strategy for Smart Home and IoT, will lead on the essential role our technology has
played during the pandemic.
Agenda of the meeting
When: September 15th 2020
Time: 3.00pm – 5.00pm CEST
Where: Webex online
In addition, this will provide an opportunity for an update on key regulatory activities, our enhanced marketing and the latest updates from our certification programs.
• Market Snapshot – Brad Russell, Research Director, Parks Associates
• Board update and finance – “how your membership is being used”
• Marketing campaign and digital media – “hear about our ongoing promotions”
• Value and mission of working groups – “learn about current activities”
• DECT 5G – “IMT 2020 next steps / ETSI update”
• Outlook 2021 and beyond – “get involved in defining our future”
Please register here until September 11th, 2020
More info, dial-in details and the final agenda will be distributed to registered attendees.
I look forward to welcoming you on September 15th, 2020.
Andreas Zipp, DECT Forum Chairman