Marketing Working Group
Mission of the Working Group
The Marketing Working Group aligns and executes the worldwide activities of the DECT Forum to promote DECT and its derivates as a reliable and secure wireless technology for a large variety of audio-communication applications such as residential telephony, enterprise communication and professional audio.
The Working Group currently covers the following topics:
- Publication of the DECT Today industry magazine
- White Papers to communicate the strength of the technology for current and future applications
- Website regular update and refresh
- Enhanced social media activities on various platform such as YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Verify the value of virtual/online meetings, replacing industry events
Why join the WG
As a full member of the DECT Forum you will be able to benefit from the following activities:
- Coordination of marketing programs with focus on technology promotion to stakeholders, industry, media, regulators.
- Participation in continuous activities through classical PR and social media, exhibitions, conferences and workshops.
- Influence the content of the portfolio of publications such as DECT Today, newsletter, white papers, social media.
- Benefit from dedicated budget provided by DECT Forum for agreed campaigns.